Australians are focused more than ever on ensuring that they recycle properly, and that valuable resources are not lost to landfills, or worse, into our rivers and oceans. Creating a circular economy for our ‘waste’ material is critical. Our innovative use of technology means we can recover materials for use again and again to make new products and materials from recycled content to ultimately decouple growth from the use of virgin materials.
Our goal is to transform the Australian resource recovery landscape by:
- reducing landfill
- increasing the value of resource recovery
- encouraging positive recycling habits and practices
- creating new products from our ‘wasted’ resources
- decoupling growth from the use of virgin materials
- growing and supporting the circular economy.